Who can resist a cup of life plant tea after getting to know the immense health benefits it has to offer? Wondering how to make life plant tea? Here you go:
(Do you know that life plant is effective in curing kidney stones? To learn more about the benefits of life plant visit this page.)
- Take three to five leaves from life plant along with stems. Clean the leaves and stem in running water. Slightly crush the leaves and add to a glass of water and bring to boil. Once the water starts boiling, simmer the stove and let boil for a few more minutes.
- Turn off the stove and keep the tea closed for a couple of minutes.
- Filter the tea, add honey or natural sugar to enhance the taste.
- Relieves cold and cough
- Cures respiratory conditions
- Helps to cure indigestion
- Relieves headache
- Purifies the blood
- Cures diarrhea
- Cures kidney stones
- Promotes liver health
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Energizes the muscles
- Helps to cure piles
- Relieves constipation, helps with free flow of urine
- Promotes hair growth