We have, earlier, covered the benefits and how-to-do of Humming Bee Breath.
Bee Breathing can be performed in a few other ways. Today we will focus on how to do Silent Bee Breathing.
Visit this page to learn about basic Bee Breathing.
How to do Silent Bee Breathing
- Assume Lotus Pose or Easy Pose. Keep your back straight.
- Breathe normally for two to three times.
- Inhale deeply. When you exhale, produce the sound 'mmmm' without opening the mouth. You will feel the vibrations in your throat. This is basic Bee Breathing.
- Perform basic Bee Breathing for six cycles.
- Now, inhale deeply and while exhaling raise the bee sound mentally and feel the vibration in your throat.
- Repeat it for six cycles.
Initially, you may not be able to feel the vibration in your throat when you perform Silent Brahmari Pranayama. However, with practice you will be able to master it.
Performing Silent Bee Breathing provides the benefits of basic Bee Breathing while also aiding in improving focus. When you are stressed, you can practice Silent Bee Breathing even in a public place. You will experience relief. Ensure you do it on empty stomach.
In a post in the coming days we will see how to perform Bee Breathing with mudra.